cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain Estimated Value

Yesterday I clicked somewhere within my list of domains and an estimated value column appeared next to the domain names. Today it has all but vanished and its driving me nuts! The view was set to "simple" view. This completely independent from GoDaddy Auctions and/or the Buy/Sell tab. Any ideas?

6 REPLIES 6
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Domain Estimated Value

@DomainNovice If you go into your domain manager and click on the domain name the estimated value is typically located at the top of the domain details page.

---

Solution

Hi @DomainNovice,

Welcome to the Community!

You can toggle between views above the domain listings to the right. If you go back to "Simple list view", you should once more see the "Estimated Value" column. If necessary, Click to show "Advanced list view", then click back. You may need to refresh your browser to eliminate caching. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

@justingodfrey Thank you so much for your reply! I must be totally losing it because the only thing displayed is the renew date. Ahhh!!!!

@TLH I really appreciate your response! I cleared my cache and tried accessing from a different browser just to be sure but even after several toggles, its just not there. My only headers are as follows: 

Domains
Next Steps
Auto-Renewal
Privacy
Highlighted
Solution

Hi @DomainNovice,

How odd... I tried it in two of my accounts. Please try these steps:

1. In the Domain Manager, click to use the Advanced List View

2. Put a check mark in the box to the left of the domain

3. From the "Monetize" box, choose Premium Listing

Without taking further action to list your domain, does it show you the estimated value here?

"List for Estimate Value:"

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

YES!!! It sure does!!! 🎉