Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Harryparmar
Helper V

Domain Hosted Elsewhere Not Showing

Hello please help me on this.

1. I've hosted a Domain elsewhere.
  2. Hosting is from Godaddy on the same domain. (As per point No. 1)
  3. According to Godaddy it must be displayed with status "DNS Only (Hosting)" in Domain's List.

When i registered it an year ago it was displayed, but today when I checked it was not there.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Kobold
Former Employee

Hey Harryparmar!

There is actually a known issue going on right now regarding off-site DNS not generation zone files for domains on cPanel. While we do not have an ETA regarding the issue, feel free to give us a call so that we can verify that your account is affected by the issue and we can provide you with some more steps from there.

EDIT: Heads up, the issue was resolved with our systems regarding off-site DNS generation. If you're still having issues, my recommendation is still to give us a call to look into the DNS issues.

Keep rockin'!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kobold
Former Employee

Hey Harryparmar!

There is actually a known issue going on right now regarding off-site DNS not generation zone files for domains on cPanel. While we do not have an ETA regarding the issue, feel free to give us a call so that we can verify that your account is affected by the issue and we can provide you with some more steps from there.

EDIT: Heads up, the issue was resolved with our systems regarding off-site DNS generation. If you're still having issues, my recommendation is still to give us a call to look into the DNS issues.

Keep rockin'!

View solution in original post