cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Domain Not Registered

Hi All

I have searched the forum and could not find an answer

I have registered a domain with godaddy and set custom nameservers to my hostgator cpanel as i have done hundreds of times over the years with no problem

I have checked with whois that i am the registered owner of the domain and all is ok but it does say at the top "Domain homerefurbishments.co.uk not found"

I have setup my files and db for my site and have done all processes to have the site up and running e.g addon domain etc

But when i try to access my site from browser im getting nothing, i have checked my dns in cpanel and all looks fine

any help would be great

wags

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Domain Not Registered

Having  same problem. Kind of.   Someone PLEASE address this:

leanprose.com   Trying to sign up to website using email editor@leanprose.com and they are saying it's "Not a valid email address" --even though my email set up here.

What gives?  thank you

Re: Domain Not Registered

Hi @Waggy, thanks for posting.

It looks like you've already reset the nameservers for the domain name to the GoDaddy default ones. I suggest following up with Hostgator to ensure you have the correct nameservers to use, and then update your domain name to use them again.

@prose4bros Your issue doesn't seem related. If you're having trouble creating an account or website through Hostgator, I suggest you contact them.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

Re: Domain Not Registered um, hello?

Extremely unsatisfactory reply. 

First, Hostgator is NOT my host nor do I even mention.  Can you read English Gary?n  Read the below as it's the m I'm having with Upwork as they can not register my email because they say it's "Invalid domain name" --even though My email and domain are set up and again, hosted by GODADDY (I contacted them via Facebook as it was faster)

Hi Victoria, Upon checking from our technical support there was no mail server was found on the email address that you tried to register. Please see screenshot.
You need to accept my editor@leanprose.com email but are not. The site is SET UP --but private/password protected. I get all my email there though. Please resolve or tell me how I can. Thank you, Victori

Hi Victoria, Upon checking from our technical support there was no mail server was found on the email address that you tried to register. Please see screenshot.

Hi @prose4bros, thanks for following up.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You didn't provide any information in your message and only said that you were having the same problem.

If you still need help, you can call Customer Support. They can be reached through any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

Please tell me how to solve the problem here--now.   Thank you. 

Please tell me how to fix the problem.  Or how to transfer domain to Bluehost. I give uo. Thanks.