cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain and hosting with GoDaddy but site not working

i have domain with godaddy and hosting with godaddy ..i already configured. but still no working ...

please help me !!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @manalraafat

I see that your website is now responding. You may not have allowed enough time for your nameservers to propagate. You may also want to be sure to clear the cache in your browser in order to avoid seeing a cached version. If you need any further help, you are welcome to call at the support line most convenient to you in the link below.

TLH - GoDaddy.com
Supporting you at x.co/247support

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Rockstar II

@tithvisalroth wrote:

i have domain with godaddy and hosting with godaddy ..i already configured. but still no working ...

please help me !!!

@tithvisalroth It's too hard to answer your question with the limited amount of info. Can you provide your domain name so that I can have a look at the nameservers?

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.www.prempehroyalfarms.com

I got this 

404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

my domain

www.artsofphotos.com

Hi @manalraafat

I see that your website is now responding. You may not have allowed enough time for your nameservers to propagate. You may also want to be sure to clear the cache in your browser in order to avoid seeing a cached version. If you need any further help, you are welcome to call at the support line most convenient to you in the link below.

TLH - GoDaddy.com

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

View solution in original post

@TLH

I have same issue.

http://bit.ly/2Dra2Tt

one domain @ managed vps