cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain backorder problem

Hi Everyone. I set up a backorder for domain around 2 weeks ago, unfortunately it was captured by another registrar about a week ago. My problem is it does not reflect that the backorder was unsuccessful and the status hasn't been updated on my dashboard for about a week now. The status is still ''backorder capture in progress'' and I am unable to delete the backorder; as a notification pops up which says, ''This record cannot be updated because it is not in an appropriate status.'' If it helps the domain was HFDE.com. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Domain backorder problem

Hi @JacquesN. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say for sure what's happening. My guess would be that the domain is still somehow in a status that suggests the registration isn't complete. I'd suggest giving it another 24 hours to see if the status changes. If it doesn't, you'll probably want to get in touch with our customer care team to see if there's anything that can be done on our end. Hope you're able to get this sorted. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.