cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Domain backorder - what are the next steps?

Hi! i had a domain who expired and now i want to take it again. i made a Domain Backorder. i want to know what is next thing i need to do.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II
Solution

Re: Domain backorder - what are the next steps?

@selavis wrote:

Hi! i had a domain who expired and now i want to take it again. i made a Domain Backorder. i want to know what is next thing i need to do.

Thanks in advance!

@selavis Godaddy will attempt to register the domain name once it is dropped from the central registry (6 days after the domain is placed in Pending Delete status), if successful, the domain name will be placed in your account. If unsuccessful your account will be credited with the backorder credit to be used on another domain of your choosing. 

---

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II
Solution

Re: Domain backorder - what are the next steps?

@selavis wrote:

Thanks in advance!

@selavis Godaddy will attempt to register the domain name once it is dropped from the central registry (6 days after the domain is placed in Pending Delete status), if successful, the domain name will be placed in your account. If unsuccessful your account will be credited with the backorder credit to be used on another domain of your choosing. 

---

View solution in original post