cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Domain bought from Gsuite during sign up process. How do I log in to GoDaddy to administer the domai

Hi, I'm really confused. Hope someone can answer this. 

I signed up for a Google GSuite account. In the sign up processes I purchased my domain datatecsolutions.com choosing GoDaddy as the supplier. Now I have no idea how I log in to GoDaddy to administer the account, cpanel, etc? When i log in to my GSuite admin panel it tells me that my domain is registered with GoDaddy.

I have not received any emails or notification form GoDaddy to say I have a domain or account hosted with them or any log in credentials. 

I already have web hosting with another provider for other domains, I would want to consolidate everything to one supplier. 

What I need to know is:

1 - Is my domain hosted with GoDaddy or with Google? 

2 - How do I view this domain/account on GoDaddy?

3 - How do I transfer this domain from GoDaddy to/from another web hosting provider ?

I hope this makes sense because I've very confused at the moment.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Domain bought from Gsuite during sign up process. How do I log in to GoDaddy to administer the d

Hi @acekicker77. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'll try to address each of your questions. 

Is my domain hosted with GoDaddy or with Google?

The domain datatecsolutions.com is registered with GoDaddy but managed through Google.

How do I view this domain/account on GoDaddy?

To the best of my knowledge, this is how you'd find your GoDaddy account information:

• Go to https://admin.google.com and log in to the account using the email address associated with the registered domain. The email address on the account is always at the domain name registered in the account. In your case, the address should be something @datatecsolutions.com. 
  • Click the Domains icon on the Admin Console dashboard.
  • Click Domains Icon
    Note: If the Domains icon does not display, click on More Controls at the bottom of the screen to find the Domains icon.
  • Click Add/remove domains.
  • Click Advanced DNS Settings.
  • The sign-in name (customer number), password, and PIN should display.

How do I transfer this domain from GoDaddy to/from another web hosting provider?

Based on what you've said above, it sounds like you'd like to transfer the domain's registration to another provider. This article should help you move forward with that. Please note that new domain registrations cannot be transferred in the first 60 days of the registration. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.