cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Domain forwarding not working

My primary domain is wyomerc.com - I have two other domains that forward; bookranch.com forwards directly to wyomerc.com, gjim.com forwards to wyomerc.com/photography.  Neither of the forwards are working at this time.  They have worked in the past - I don't know when this problem first began, I noticed it earlier this morning.

Jim Arner

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III Super User III
Super User III

Re: Domain forwarding not working

A few others have posted about similar issues.  It may only be affecting certain areas, as I am seeing the domains mentioned being forwarded.  Subscribe to this thread to see if any more info comes out.

https://www.godaddy.com/community/Managing-Domains/My-domain-forwarding-stops-working-on-my-PC-but-w...

New

Re: Domain forwarding not working

I have two methods of connecting to the internet; via my smart phone using a Consumer Cellular account (probably uses AT&T sites), and HughesNet satellite.  Using the phone service, the forwarding is not working - using HughesNet, the forwarding does work.  For phone service, I'm currently in Victoria Texas.  Hope this information helps in troubleshooting this issue.

Jim