cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain is not connected to website

Hello, 
I renewed my  website and domain in May 2018. I tried to go to the domain it directed me to verizon. 

Not sure what that is about.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Domain is not connected to website

Hi @Ummieez, thanks for posting.

Without knowing the domain name or more details, I wouldn't be able to say what the issue. Feel free to follow up with the domain name and some more details, or contact Support so they can review your account in detail with.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

I have the same problem.

I purchased with GoDaddy my domain veganheartofficial.com and connected it to a hostgatpr hosting and it still not running.

Why is that?!

@GaryA wrote:

Hi @Ummieez, thanks for posting.

Without knowing the domain name or more details, I wouldn't be able to say what the issue. Feel free to follow up with the domain name and some more details, or contact Support so they can review your account in detail with.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @anonymous16969. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It looks like your domain is currently parked. However, I do see you updated your domain's nameservers. It's likely just a matter of time before your site will appear. I'd suggest giving it up to 48 hours from the time you changed the nameservers. Your site should start to resolve soon. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I have the same problem. Mine is guateorganicos.com
I payed for the renewal weeks ago and its still down

I have the same issue. I purchased a domain through Google that is registered with GoDaddy. It's been unused for 2 years. I tried to create a website with GoDaddy recently but don't know how to add the domain to it. 

*edited to add domain: whirlwindpressurewashing.com

*edited to add website: whirlwindpressurewashing.godaddysites.com

Thank you for any help.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @koolkel,

Hopefully you've already been able to get this all set up but in case you're still working on it, here's another thread in the GoDaddy Community that should have some helpful information for you. https://www.godaddy.com/community/Managing-Domains/Google-Domain-Go-Daddy-Hosting-Connection-Issue/t... Take care and all the best!

Rachel