cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain no longer directing to Blogger

I'm using blogger platform , I have setup everything and my website lgarvindgupta.com  is successfully redirected to www.lgarvindgupta.com  but today it show an error that this website is no longer parked by godaddy. I've never do a single changes, just enjoy blogging but today it show error arvind gupta  lgarvindgupta.com 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@arvindgupta 

I was able to go to your site using all the different methods, on multiple networks and through several VPN sources, and everything seems to be loading as intended. This may have just been some sort of propagation issue or a caching issue of some sort on your end.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II

@arvindgupta 

I was able to go to your site using all the different methods, on multiple networks and through several VPN sources, and everything seems to be loading as intended. This may have just been some sort of propagation issue or a caching issue of some sort on your end.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post