cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain's contact information issue

Hi, Greetings from Nepal.

I had updated my recent contact informations in account setting -> my profile that did not effect in domain's product i.e. domain setting -> domain manage -> contact informations. All the informations are displaying by old not recent and in some of domain there're just displaying single contact information not showing registrant, administrative, technical & billing etc., why??

Resolving and sharing ideas in this issues will be highly appreciated. Peace!

KK
1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Domain's contact information issue

@only4web wrote:

Hi, Greetings from Nepal.

I had updated my recent contact informations in account setting -> my profile that did not effect in domain's product i.e. domain setting -> domain manage -> contact informations. All the informations are displaying by old not recent and in some of domain there're just displaying single contact information not showing registrant, administrative, technical & billing etc., why??

Resolving and sharing ideas in this issues will be highly appreciated. Peace!

@only4web you'll need to change your contact information for the domains manually. In your domain manager you can select all of your domains and select "contact" in the upper menu. Otherwise you can change them individually by clicking on the domain and changing the info.

---