cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Domain will stop working?

Hello! Today I received a message about my domain f64.space. In this letter it is written:

if you do not renew your domains during the 12-day grace period, you will be charged an additional fee of € 69.77, except for the renewal fee. At this time domain names will be transferred to parked nameservers, and any services associated with these domain names will cease to work.

Does this mean that I will not be able to manage the domain (transfer to another registrar, change server names, etc.) in 12 days?

Domain expiration date: 15.03.2019

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Domain will stop working?

Hey there @kpripper,

Thanks for being a part of the community!

If you're thinking of transferring your domains and the due date is soon for the renewal, best practice is to go ahead and renew so you don't face any difficulties. You can take a chance, and you'll probably be okay, but I definitely wouldn't risk it if the domain is integral to your business.

Hope that helps!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Domain will stop working?

All this is clear. But there should be clear rules, and not just the idea that renewing a domain is best practice.

Why services associated with the domain will be suspended in 50 days before the domain expires?