4 REPLIES 4
New

Re: domain

I'm having the same problem.

They don't have live chat support

New

It's really annoying, it seemed to be working just fine but now 2/3 of my domain sites require "www." in front. One of which seems to be just fine. 

I don't think this has anything to do with the issue; however, it's worth stating. The 2 domains that require the "www." are incorporated in a couple of Facebook/Instagram ads at the moment as links, whereas the one that's working just fine hasn't been promoted yet.

Again I don't believe that's the problem but I'd like to get it out there. Let's hope this issue gets resolved soon.

Is your site going to the GoDaddy screen when searching the sites or is it sending you to a "No Search Results Found" page?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Domain without www not working

Hi @BOUGHRIBka and @Darian. I haven't heard of this being a widespread issue. It seems likely that it could be specific to your domains. If you're still having trouble, I'd recommend sharing the domain name that's not working. That may help other community members offer suggestions on what may be wrong. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.