cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Error Updating CNAME Entry for ClickFunnels

I am trying to connect a new domain to a clickfunnels account.  ClickFunnels has directed me to add two CNAME entries - one for www and one for a long alphanumeric string that points to another long alphanumeric string. 

The first entry went fine. The second keeps giving an error message - "The specified CNAME already exists in the zone." I'm not sure what it's conflicting with...  I'm sure it's a silly mistake on my part, I'm not too familiar with DNS management.

I appreciate any help.

I'm attaching a screen clipping:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Solved it!  New question though...   I need to find a way to direct website.com to www.website.com.

Thoughts?  I don't see a way to forward it. .htaccess is out since I don't control the hosting server.  It's a third party app that I'm directing the url to.

Help?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Solved it!  New question though...   I need to find a way to direct website.com to www.website.com.

Thoughts?  I don't see a way to forward it. .htaccess is out since I don't control the hosting server.  It's a third party app that I'm directing the url to.

Help?

View solution in original post

Hey getting the same issue,

When i clik on custom domains it also says cname inactive

how did you solve it?

I am having the same issue, did you ever find out how this was resolved? Thanks!

tghere is not "SOLVED" answer here.  The user just said "I fixed it"  where are the REAL ANSWERS?? Lame