cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Error in adding cname records

Hey,

Good day.

I am trying to use my new domain to my blogger website but there is an error.

It says "An unexpected error occurred. If this issue continues, contact support."

Do I have to wait 48HRS before I can get this right?

Thanks

godaddy error.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Error in adding cname records

Hi @Kmiyazono671. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Issues like this are often caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, see if you can duplicate the issue on a different computer, such as a mobile device. Once you identify where the issue is, you can then look for a resolution. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi JesseW,

Good day.

Thank you for your reply.

I used IntoDNS and I've got this results.

What does this mean?

sameglue.PNG

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @Kmiyazono671. Our DNS admins are in the process of doing some system updates. Those warnings will appear while this happens. Nothing to worry about Smiley Wink If you're having problems with your domain, feel free to share it. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.