Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tusng
Getting Started

Forgot to change Name servers

Hello,

I really need help.

While changing the primary domain attached to my hosting account, I forgot to change the Name Servers or Should I say I forgot to add my New Domain Name servers before Changing the Primary Domain of my hosting account.

Now, My New Domain is blank because it is not connecting/connected to any Domain Name Server.

How do I add My New Domain's Name server to My Wordpress Hosting account at Godaddy?

Your help is needed seriously.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @tusng,

Trying to decipher what you mean here, can you just tell me your domain name please?

tusng
Getting Started

The old domain name is tusng.com while the new domain I forgot to add its NS is uniquesports.com.ng .

Thanks

Retired
Not applicable

Hi @tusng,

tusng.com name server ns28.domaincontrol.com.

tusng.com name server ns27.domaincontrol.com.

and.... uniquesports.com.ng was / is (can't fully verify, but this is what it was)

Name Server: mns01.domaincontrol.com

Name Server: mns02.domaincontrol.com

If that doesn't help, this info will help you for uniquesports.com.ng:

Domain Name: uniquesports.com.ng

Domain ID: 944898-NIRA

WHOIS Server: whois.nic.net.ng

Referral URL: 

Updated Date: 2017-09-22T01:27:42.99Z

Creation Date: 2017-09-21T23:32:08.937Z

Registry Expiry Date: 2018-09-21T23:32:09.915Z

Sponsoring Registrar: WhoGoHost

Sponsoring Registrar Abuse Phone: +234.70022332233

Sponsoring Registrar Abuse Email: support@whogohost.com

=================

Have a good weekend Cat Happy

tusng
Getting Started

Thank you for your reply. But it doesn't help.

I haven't added DNS record to uñiquesports.com. ng at Godaddy which is the location of my hosting account.

How do I do that?
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @tusng,

when you first register  a domain, you are allocated name servers automatically and these are default name servers. 

With both sets of name servers you should be able to figure it out if I have understood the problem correctly. 

Otherwise with the hosting info I also gave, contact your hosting company and they will be able to help. Thank you!