Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfisher
New

Getting started with reclaimed domain/web site

Good evening.

I have a domain name parked here on godaddy.  It was reclaimed by me, as the previous company paid to develop it did not fullfill their agreement, and actually held my domain refusing to return it.

I reclaimed it, as I was able to prove I was the legitimate owner of registration.

Now, I have the domain parked here, and the work that the previous company did is still active.

I want to be able to open the site up for continued development, but I do not want to lose the files that are already there.

Can anyone tell me what product I need to pay for to be able to maintain the files already in existence, and be able to continue development of said files on my own?

My current fear is if I activate a hosting product, I may lose the files that already exist.

1 REPLY 1
mfisher
New

Anyone?

I have tried multiple times to reach support.

I just need to know if I purchase a hosting product if the files that are currently attached to the domain will still be accessible or if they will be gone.