Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
eddilink
Getting Started

GoDaddy Auctions action is redirecting to help page

Hello 

I just purchased the Godaddy Auctions membership and the link is redirecting me to the help page https://www.godaddy.com/help/godaddy-auctions-1000016 

I can see previous thread with no solution, Where is the help page? And Chat is offline. Where is the ticket system OR help page? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rn
New

Same here. Maybe your account is suspended?
My account was "temporarily" suspended... few years ago, because I had expired domain purchased through auctions. And this issue is still not resolved

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
eddilink
Getting Started

I also try Godaddy Mobile Application which is stating the area is only for members of Auctions area. 

So what? I purchased the product already and still not a member ?

rn
New

Same here. Maybe your account is suspended?
My account was "temporarily" suspended... few years ago, because I had expired domain purchased through auctions. And this issue is still not resolved

View solution in original post

eddilink
Getting Started

Yes, exactly it is redirecting due to suspension of account. All you need to send them email resolve the issue. 

Mine was in 2009, bid on domain and later on I forgot to process neither I concentrate on old email. I just do research and found all related mails are unread.