cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

GoDaddy is not updating NameServers

I recently changed the NameServers of my domain. I received the message "Features may be unavailable while we process your updates. Some updates require confirmation—please check your inbox for a possible confirmation email". What is this ? My account has been confirmed by Godaddy after submitting required documents. Now what should i do ? Kindly resolve my issue.

10 REPLIES 10
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: GoDaddy is not updating NameServers

@Sky_Limit wrote:

I recently changed the NameServers of my domain. I received the message "Features may be unavailable while we process your updates. Some updates require confirmation—please check your inbox for a possible confirmation email". What is this ? My account has been confirmed by Godaddy after submitting required documents. Now what should i do ? Kindly resolve my issue.

@Sky_Limit I believe its probably the confirmation email that they send when you register a domain or update your contacts. Did you receive a confirmation email from Godaddy?

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I

No, i did not receive any email.

Yes, i received a email about NameServers notification. GoDaddy takes a lot of time to change the NameServers. My issue has been resolved. Thanks

Super User I
Super User I

@Sky_Limit wrote:

Yes, i received a email about NameServers notification. GoDaddy takes a lot of time to change the NameServers. My issue has been resolved. Thanks

@Sky_Limit good to hear! Let me know if you need anything else!

--

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I

I also received the message, "Features may be unavailable while we process your updates. Some updates require confirmation—please check your inbox for a possible confirmation email." And I did not receive a confirmation email yet. How long does it take?

lI recently changed the NameServers of my domain. I received the message "Features may be unavailable while we process your updates. Some updates require confirmation—please check your inbox for a possible confirmation email". What is this ? My account has been confirmed by Godaddy after submitting required documents. Now what should i do ? Kindly resolve my issue.

6 days continuosly showing  this message  "We can't display your DNS information because your nameservers aren't managed by us."

pls help...

dns.PNG 
New

How can i receive again the confirmation email? I cannot work ..... My head is lost 

I recently changed the NameServers of my domain. I did not received the email

I've been having this issue for myself for about a week now. Normally the DNS updates within 10-20 minutes, but on one DNS Change I waited over 24 hours and my Host still hasn't seen the change - and I have tried multiple hosts. 

This is a huge problem because my primary website has been giving me issues for about a week now. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KineticStreamer. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If you're still having issues with your nameservers being changed, and you've processed the change within your GoDaddy account, then I'd recommend getting in touch with our customer care team

Since this is an older thread and has already been resolved, I'm going to close it. If you continue to have issues or wish to further discuss what's happening, please create a new topic and include your domain name, as well as the nameservers you're trying to use. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.