Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uswege
New

Godaddy say; "You don't have a hosting plan"

i have bought a hosting plan and installed a wordpress, i want to add a domain registered by another provider but Godaddy keeps on saying; "You don't have a hosting plan", what is the problem?

3 REPLIES 3
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @uswege. Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

It's hard to say for sure why you're seeing that message. If you do not see a hosting plan in the GoDaddy account you're logged into, and you know that you've purchased one, my guess would be that you're not logged into the correct account. It is possible to set up more than one GoDaddy account with the same email address. I recommend checking your email for the purchase confirmation that would have come when you purchased your hosting. That will show the customer number that the hosting account is associated with. If you log into the correct account but still see no hosting, then please reach out to our 24/7 support team so they can look into what happened.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

I get the same message every time I sign in... It's an error on Go Daddy's end.  Once I choose to manage my account, it is fine.  But it is something that is disconcerting to see every time I sign in.

Hello @jnmead!

Thank you for posting. This isn't an error that we're aware of. If you're still seeing this error message, try clearing your browser's cache and cookiesIf you're still having trouble after that, reach out to our support team

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support