Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juste_lenka
Getting Started

Hi team godaddy , please help me - i sent a alot email to your company

my name :  juste lenka 

i sent any report to abuse@godaddy [.] com , but not yet reply . pls confirm my request here 

i wanna report about a domain, they registed from  GoDaddy[.]com, Inc. IANA ID: 146

really i send alot email to complain this website to our team , but not yet reply from your abuse team
im felling sad, i thinks your team work very profestional 

they selling creditcard stolen , hack paypal , hack western union
hope your team abuse can read this my messenge and fast reply . many thank to help 
4 REPLIES 4
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @juste_lenka. I understand your frustration with this situation. A lot of different things need to be considered for us to take action on a domain/website like this. Reporting the site via the form here is the best way forward. If our abuse team can take action, they will. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

Really I tried send 4 request lock that scam website : http://shopccdumps[.]co/creditcard-cvv/

but not yet replied

i send to email abuse , fill your links to reported that website shopccdumps[.]co

can you transfer my reported to your team abuse ?

you can see on picture to show 

image.pngshopccdumps[.]co selling creditcard stolen

@juste_lenka - Looks like our security team has addressed this issue. The site is no longer available. In the future, please reconsider posting images of sites with compromised information, as it effectively expands the distribution of the information. Thanks. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

Thank for support. i see that website not available now

but have one question , that domain shopccdumps[.]co will active again or locked forever ?