Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Hosted home page is not showing on dedicated IP address.

I'm facing these issues where I have a business plan with dedicated IP but:
1. The homepage I have hosted on public_html (index.html) is not showing up at that IP address. Instead, a godaddy page is showing up.
2. The CPanel still shows shared IP instead of dedicated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @amitatcuddle and @Tlob,

Welcome to the Community!

Your purchase of a dedicated IP address is essentially a "credit" to be used in the account for your hosting. You need to activate the credit in your hosting plan. These instructions will help you. After you take this action, allow 24 hours, then update the A Record on your domain to that new IP.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tlob
New

I am having the same problem with one of my domain names and it has been on my bill and paid for. Very disconcerting because I don't know how long this has been going on.

TLH

Hi @amitatcuddle and @Tlob,

Welcome to the Community!

Your purchase of a dedicated IP address is essentially a "credit" to be used in the account for your hosting. You need to activate the credit in your hosting plan. These instructions will help you. After you take this action, allow 24 hours, then update the A Record on your domain to that new IP.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post