cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
domainres
New

How can I register .co.kr domain without letting the public know my government name or phone number?

I want to register (or buy) .co.kr domain anonymously. It's ok to write Whois records. It's ok if it has to be public. But I just don't want to write my government name or phone number on it. 

And it seems many hosting sites including godaddy don't provide .co.kr domain (correct?).

Some say they provide trustee service, which allows me to anonymously register the domain. 

This link (https://kr.godaddy.com/help/kr-19996), although it's written in Korean, says godaddy provides trustee service. 

But I did chat with godaddy last time and they say they don't provide .co.kr if I understood him correctly.

How can I register .co.kr domain without letting the public know my government name or phone number?

1 REPLY 1
CG

Hey @domainres

First let me say welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

I do want to apologize cause it seems like there may have been some confusion as to our current offering of .kr, .ne.kr, .co.kr & .re.kr registration; which we do offer as indicated on the help article link you referenced.

You should be able to search for any of these domains on our registration page. Just type the name you'd like with the full extension to see if it's available. Do be aware of the requirements that state "If you live or work in Korea, please provide your registration information in both English and Korean. Businesses or organizations must also provide their Korean Business License number." 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support