cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i unpark my domain

Hello Godaddy

I just launched my website (hosted wtih wix.com) but when i go to my website it says:

Web Page Blocked

Category: Parked (see below screenshot)

I`m using my work internet and our work internet usually blocks Facebook, Instagram, this kind of entertainment sites. So how do fix this? Is there any way to change my category to normal website? My website domain is www.woolie.fashion. 

Thank you

Bayasaa.DOMAINFDFDF.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do i unpark my domain

Hi @bayasgalan05,

@bayasgalan05 wrote:

Hello Godaddy

I just launched my website (hosted wtih wix.com) but when i go to my website it says:

Web Page Blocked

Category: Parked (see below screenshot)

I`m using my work internet and our work internet usually blocks Facebook, Instagram, this kind of entertainment sites. So how do fix this? Is there any way to change my category to normal website? My website domain is www.woolie.fashion. 

Thank you

Bayasaa.DOMAINFDFDF.JPG

Is it ok now?

"Please don't assume I work here just because I have a broom in my hands……."

Hi @Anonymous</a> 

No still cant fix it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @bayasgalan05,

Lets be sure of what we mean here: Are you saying that your work is blocking you from accessing your site from your workplace and you wish to get around this so you can go against your company policy? Is that a really good idea? Are you really sure?

I can access your site so there is nothing actually wrong with your site.

Or are we talking about a different issue? I apologise as I can't see the screenshot you have posted.

"Please don't assume I work here just because I have a broom in my hands……."

I'm in the same situation. Lots of companies (mine included) block parked domains as part of their security protocol. This effectively prevents access to the connected website(s), which is what I would like to solve. 

I have created a site through google sites and connected it to my GoDaddy domain, but the instructions to activate that domain require that I supply an IP address for google nameservers - which google does not supply. Is there a work around? Or am I misssing something?