cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

How many emails do I get before a domain expiration?

Good day

I switched off all the emails from Godaddy, to avoid receiving spam, though obviously I want to receive the most important ones. I want not to renew a certain domain, and I am perfectly aware of that. I understand Godaddy shall send me remind emails about the expiration. But how many emails? They don't stop, almost once every day.

How many emails do I get before a domain expiration? If you do not solve such issue, I simply add godaddy to the spam folder, and I deal everything from your website, which actually has a very good interface and plenty fulfills my needs.

Thank you
Best regards

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How many emails do I get before a domain expiration?

Hi @jlpf,

Did you get the email offering 50% off all products from Godaddy? No?............Smiley Frustrated

Obviously you will get emails to remind you that your domain is about to expire, because simply there are some who are not aware, and would be absolutely fuming if they were not given 'fair warning'. Not everyone has auto-renew switched on! The emails are automatic, there isn't someone pressing 'send' again and again to annoy you....... 

Re: How many emails do I get before a domain expiration?

Hi @jlpf,

Here is a great article that will answer your questions concerning the emails you receive as a renewal reminder. It will also let you know the stages of expiration before you can no longer renew your domain. (This article does not necessarily apply to CCTLD domains. for that, go to our page at support.godaddy.com and enter about [your cctld domain] domains. An example would be "about .DE domains".

https://www.godaddy.com/help/what-happens-after-domain-names-expire-6700?

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support