cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to associate a Weebly domain to Godaddy hosting?

Hi there!

I bought a domain in Weebly a couple of weeks ago but my hosting is in Godaddy, so, when I put my domain in Godaddy Domain Manager, the message is: "This option will require that you update your DNS A record to [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX]", in my Weebly Panel I have an option to set nameservers and DNS RECORDS, I understand I have to set the IP in the A RECORDS, but what about Nameservers? I could not find it in Godaddy Manager Panel.

Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II

Re: How to associate a Weebly domain to Godaddy hosting?

@candres wrote:

Hi there!

I bought a domain in Weebly a couple of weeks ago but my hosting is in Godaddy, so, when I put my domain in Godaddy Domain Manager, the message is: "This option will require that you update your DNS A record to [XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX]", in my Weebly Panel I have an option to set nameservers and DNS RECORDS, I understand I have to set the IP in the A RECORDS, but what about Nameservers? I could not find it in Godaddy Manager Panel.

Thanks in advance. 

@candres in the email from Godaddy when you purchased the hosting plan there should've been nameservers contained in the email. Simply update the nameservers through Weebly and it should resolve just fine.

---