cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samdany10
Novice

How to configure domain name to wordpress site

Hi All,

Recently I have created wordpress site and my domain is with Godaddy. I just want to change my domain name to custom domain name. I tried all what wordpress asked me to do but I missed somewhere so my custom domain not working. Could anyone help me to fix this issue? thanks.

2 REPLIES
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor
GoDaddy Pro Trusted Advisor

Re: How to configure domain name to wordpress site

samdany10 wrote:

Hi All,

Recently I have created wordpress site and my domain is with Godaddy. I just want to change my domain name to custom domain name. I tried all what wordpress asked me to do but I missed somewhere so my custom domain not working. Could anyone help me to fix this issue? thanks.

@samdany10 More information is needed in order to diagnose the issue. Is the wordpress site hosted at Godaddy? Have you changed the nameservers?

----

Justin Godfrey
Domain Name Investor

When replying to me please @ mention my name
If my answer solves your question, please accept it as a solution.

Re: How to configure domain name to wordpress site

I have the same problem.  I recently transferred an offsite domain to GoDaddy and created and amazing Website http://candlesbydzine.com

Today I purchased hosting with cPanel and email so I could start a blog for affiliate posting and my own product postings as well.  However, I do not know how to get my website I transferred to GoDaddy yesterday to set up in my cPanel Hosting today so they link together.  Can someone with some DNS expertise help me out please?  I'm literate in DNS, website design but absolutely ignorant when it comes to cPanel. HELP

Most Desperate But with the Warmest Regards

MsCandleLady from Indiana

My Go Daddy Business Phone for text or calls is 812-220-5514 so if its easier to call or text me to walk me through these steps I would be most grateful.