Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
mibtar
New

How to host transferred domain?

How do I host a transferred domain? I have the deluxe package which I am supposed to be able to host multiple sites. But in the Hosting page "All Hosting Accounts, Select an account to manage", it only shows one account: the account that I started with when I purchased the deluxe package.

I'm not really sure I understand how it works but how do I add another account? The doesn't seem to be any way to add another account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
T-3D
Former Employee

Hi @mibtar,

You can find good instructions for this at: https://help.godaddy.com just search for:
Hosting Multiple Websites on Your Hosting Account

Other helpful articles will be linked to the search as well.

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
justingodfrey
Rockstar II

@mibtar wrote:

How do I host a transferred domain? I have the deluxe package which I am supposed to be able to host multiple sites. But in the Hosting page "All Hosting Accounts, Select an account to manage", it only shows one account: the account that I started with when I purchased the deluxe package.

I'm not really sure I understand how it works but how do I add another account? The doesn't seem to be any way to add another account.

@mibtar In your hosting manager, click on hosted domains then there will be the option near the top to add more domains to your hosting account

T-3D
Former Employee

Hi @mibtar,

You can find good instructions for this at: https://help.godaddy.com just search for:
Hosting Multiple Websites on Your Hosting Account

Other helpful articles will be linked to the search as well.

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post