cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Don't recieve email verification code

Hello, I am new to go daddy and just buy a domain name but I haven't receive any welcome email and verification mail and if i check my profile this is what I see "Please verify your email address before a temporary hold is placed on this domain" I've clicked the link to resend a few times but I never get it, I also checked my entire email account and I'm not getting the email.

I'm using gmail

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I Don't recieve email verification code

Hi @bhantsiWelcome to GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say for sure what's happening in your situation. Maybe it's something simple like the address you have on file is slightly different than your actual address. I would check that first and if that doesn't help, maybe connect with our support team so they can take a look at the situation. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: I Don't recieve email verification code

The advice I typically offer in cases where people are waiting for verification code is to check the Bulk and SPAM folder(s)  for those emails @bhantsi. Provided that the correct email was provided I can't imagine why emails wouldn't eventually show up? I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head