cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I cannot see my domain listed or add dns records.

HI,

I have just bought a new domain and have two issues:

1. When I go to my Products (https://account.godaddy.com/products) the domain is not listed. However if I click on the link in the email confirmation i received, I can see it. I logged out and cleared my browser, then logged in again and its not there...

2. I want to add a new DNS record - if I click on the link in the email and goto Manage DNS, I see my records but do not have an "Add" button at the bottom like I do for my other domains. Initially I setup the new domain to use an external nameserver, but then went back and changed it to use the Godaddy nameservers - I wonder whether this could have caused the problem?

godaddy.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: I cannot see my domain listed or add dns records.

@CiaranL 

Just wondering if this has resolved on it's own - I know sometimes it does take 10-15 minutes for all the scripts to process through and the domain to get setup after you register it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: I cannot see my domain listed or add dns records.

@CiaranL 

Just wondering if this has resolved on it's own - I know sometimes it does take 10-15 minutes for all the scripts to process through and the domain to get setup after you register it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post