cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

I changed nameservers and domain isn't working so far

Hi, Two weeks ago I purchased a .tv domain name on GoDaddy and changed nameservers as suggested here, for my website is hosted with Hostgator. But the domain name is not active so far and I can get help anywhere. The provided phone number is not working and I can't even see a chat button anywhere to start a conversation. Could any one tell if there is a particular way to setup domain names on GoDaddy, and how to get help from them in case of problem. Thank so much for your kind help.

1 REPLY 1

Re: I changed nameservers and domain isn't working so far

Hi @sunvi

Welcome to our community forums! The instructions that you linked are the correct ones to follow when settings your nameservers to another provider. Without the domain name it tough to troubleshoot what the issue might be. I suggest giving our phone support team a call so they can review your account, we are 24/7 so you shouldn't have an issue reaching one of our agents. If calling is not an option for you, you may try our live chat. Live chat is available Monday through Friday from 5am - 6pm Arizona time on the United States - English version of our Help page (help.godaddy.com). 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support