cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I have Removed my Domain from Cpanel Still Name servers Changing

I have to Remove my domain from hosting and Cpanel but Godaddy Still Says We can't display your DNS information because your nameservers aren't managed by us. How to fix this issue please help me regrading this Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: I have Removed my Domain from Cpanel Still Name servers Changing

@imrankhanarshad 

I'm assuming you had the site on another hosting platform at another company recently but the domain has always been with GoDaddy. (If that's incorrect, please let me know.)

It sounds as if your nameservers are still pointed to the old hosting. All you need to do is set them to the default setting. Here are the steps:

• Login to your GoDaddy account
  • Go to My Products
  • Find your Domain
  • Select the DNS button on the right
  • Scroll down until you see Nameservers
  • Hit the Change button
  • Under the dropdown for Change your new nameserver type, select Default
  • Give 24-48 hours for propagation (usually done within 10-15 minutes, though)

After that, it should be pointed to hosting at GoDaddy. You may have to update the IP address to any hosting you have, but other than that you should be good to go.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community