cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made an auction and can't find my bid after the whole proces

Hello, I need a lot of help here. I have been a lot skeptical about the whole Godaddy auctions and today my fears have reached the peak.

Before I could make a bid, I had to pay for auction membership which I did, and I placed a bid for the domain kikiotolu.com . I was the highest bidder till the deadline, and after the deadline passed all I see is "This domain taken" on the domain search, and I can't find any link on my dashboard to help me fully get the domain.

What should I do now?
2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Re: I made an auction and can't find my bid after the whole proces

@leofirms wrote:
Hello, I need a lot of help here. I have been a lot skeptical about the whole Godaddy auctions and today my fears have reached the peak.

Before I could make a bid, I had to pay for auction membership which I did, and I placed a bid for the domain kikiotolu.com . I was the highest bidder till the deadline, and after the deadline passed all I see is "This domain taken" on the domain search, and I can't find any link on my dashboard to help me fully get the domain.

What should I do now?

@leofirms I'm assuming it was a private seller auction which has a reserve on it. Go into your auction manager interface (https://auctions.godaddy.com/) and click on "won" and "didn't win" and it will be listed in one of those sections.

---

Re: I made an auction and can't find my bid after the whole proces

Thanks for the advice. I have paid for the domain, and I got a confirmation mail to that effect. Though I have not been able to see the domain in my domains manager (even though it displays Yours on: Completed). I don't know what next to do