cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I renewed my domain and I paid the expired fee but still can't see it in my account. URGENT!

Hi

I renewed my domain by called the customer services and i paid the expired fee also
this is Invoice / Receipt #: 1351042787
Customer #: xxxxx

I still can't see the domain on my account!

4 REPLIES 4
Super User II
Super User II

Re: I renewed my domain and I paid the expired free but still can't see it in my bored. URGENT!

@mohsen89m wrote:

Hi

I renewed my domain by called the customer services and i paid the expired fee also
this is Invoice / Receipt #: 1351042787
Customer #: 77015020

I still can't see the domain on my account!

@mohsen89m depending on the extension the process of restoring the domain can take several hours. When did you renew the domain?

----

Re: I renewed my domain and I paid the expired free but still can't see it in my bored. URGENT!

I know, thats why I opened this ticket

I paid on 08/25/2018

Super User II
Super User II

@mohsen89m wrote:

I know, thats why I opened this ticket

I paid on 08/25/2018

@mohsen89m And you still have not received the domain?

---

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mohsen89m,

Just want you to know that you posted to our Community forums which is not part of our support ticketing system. If you need help from our support team, then you need to either call or chat with our team. Here's how to contact our team https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx. Take care and I hope you get this taken care of right away. 

Rachel