cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I want to retrieve domain has ended the validity of the day 04/22/2019

انتهت صلاحية اسم النطاق الخاص بي (ABRAJALYAOOM.COM) وتم إلغاؤه بواسطة GoDaddy لعدم التجديد. ما زلت أريد استعادة اسم النطاق الخاص بي وأرغب في تجديده ولكن لم أجد خيارًا للقيام بذلك. ماذا أفعل لاستعادة اسم المجال؟ شخص الرجاء المساعدة.

شكرا لكم.

Translation:

"My domain name (ABRAJALYAOOM.COM) expired and was canceled by GoDaddy for not renewing. I still want to restore my domain name and want to renew it but I have not found an option to do so. What do I do to restore the domain name? Someone please help."

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: I want to retrieve domain has ended the validity of the day 04/22/2019

@aymanelmasry 

يبدو أن نطاقك في فترة الاسترداد. يجب أن تكون خطوتك التالية هي الاتصال بدعم GoDaddy عبر الهاتف للحصول على المساعدة. قد يكون هناك رسوم لاستعادة المجال إلى أعلى رسوم التجديد العادية كان حديثًا جدًا ، فقد لا يتقاضون ذلك.

Translation:

"

Your domain appears to be in the redemption period. Your next step should be to contact GoDaddy support over the phone for assistance. There may be a fee to restore the domain to the highest regular renewal fee was very recent, may not receive it.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community