Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
naser224u
New

Is it possible to reverse domain account change?

Hi guys!

I am in a bit of trouble lately with a friend who turned a scammer. We had a deal where I sold my website to him. As I had known him, I took the leap of faith and moved the domain name to his GoDaddy account. But now, he is declining payment and not replying to me. So, I was wondering whether it's possible to reverse that change?

I have every proof the support team needs to show that I am victim and he is the thief.

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
techhelp33
Former Employee

Hey @naser224u,

Sorry to hear about the issue you are having. As long as it has been within in 15 days you can submit a request to undo@godaddy.com . You can explain what happened and see what they are able to do for you, but it is not a guarantee that they will be able to get it back for you. I hope it works.

Take care,

TechHelp33

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Adrian8
Helper VI

Hello.

I don't think that your problem can be solved here.

You will have to contact customer support.

https://uk.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx?ci=

Good luck.

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.
techhelp33
Former Employee

Hey @naser224u,

Sorry to hear about the issue you are having. As long as it has been within in 15 days you can submit a request to undo@godaddy.com . You can explain what happened and see what they are able to do for you, but it is not a guarantee that they will be able to get it back for you. I hope it works.

Take care,

TechHelp33

View solution in original post

Thanks! I wrote them a mail. Eagerly waiting for their response.