cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Is there a bulk discount for registering over 450+ domains?

Hi There,

We are a domain name broker, We are planning to register some 450+ dot com domain names at discounted prices. How to approach domain registrars for this deal and does godaddy has any plan in place for such requirements?

I hope you understand question and help me to find right domain registrar where I can register dot coms at a discounted price.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @BrandBrahma and welcome to the Community!

GoDaddy has a Discount Domain Club that can save you a lot of money especially since you are a domain name broker. GoDaddy's Discount Domain Club is for anyone who frequently purchases domain names or who already manages a large portfolio of domain registrations and wants to save money.

I recommend reaching out to GoDaddy Support for an account review. Support can further assist with setting up your Discount Domain Club Membership and also assist with registering your domains using your membership.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @BrandBrahma and welcome to the Community!

GoDaddy has a Discount Domain Club that can save you a lot of money especially since you are a domain name broker. GoDaddy's Discount Domain Club is for anyone who frequently purchases domain names or who already manages a large portfolio of domain registrations and wants to save money.

I recommend reaching out to GoDaddy Support for an account review. Support can further assist with setting up your Discount Domain Club Membership and also assist with registering your domains using your membership.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

View solution in original post