Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dalila
New

Is your domain registration fee-based trustee service real or a scam ?

Hello,

This is the third time I trusted GoDaddy when I saw that they have an expensive fee-based trustee service to order a .FR domain as I am not living in France. I ordered 3 .FR domains with this service and every time I get a confirmation email that the registration was a success. But two days after I paid 36 Euros for every domain 6 for the domain and 30 for the pretended trusted fee-based trustee, I get a refund of 6 Euros and 30 has disappeared along with the domain.

No domains and I lost 90 Euros by trusting your services and I get only wind. If you are unable to provide these .FR domains so why please charge me for every domain which I was able to get elsewhere for 6 dollars (30 Euros for this service) which doesn't exist at all. I have chosen GoDaddy because I trusted this service:

.FR  Eligibility Information

Please update missing or invalid information below .FR domains that do not have a registrant and admin contact in France require a fee-based trustee service (we will provide) to proceed.
This fee is $29.99 per year of domain registration and will automatically be added.

and I paid 36 Euros x 3 (108 Euros) to be sure to get these domains but I was scammed here by getting a refund of 18 Euros after 24 hours 6 for each domain, and lost 90 Euros with no domain registered after I get an email confirming that it was successful. These are my orders numbers because I was unable to send any ticket elsewhere, to email you or to chat with you.

Customer #: 79553047

1- Invoice / Receipt #: 1129677419

Item Number: 56200

Item Number: 56301

2- Invoice / Receipt #: 1128713785

I ordered the same domain twice and you charged us 72 Euros for one domain registration which has been declined after 24 hours even we paid the additional 60 Euros for fee-based trustee service (we will provide) to proceed which you haven't provided.

I request a total refund please if this service doesn't do anything and is failing to provide any help or the 2 domains I registered please.

It seems to me for the first time after many years with you that I was totally scammed for ordering the wind and losing 90 dollars for nothing.

Anyone

1 REPLY 1
Dalila
New

Hello,

This is the third time I trusted GoDaddy when I saw that they have an expensive fee-based trustee service to order a .FR domain as I am not living in France. I ordered 3 .FR domains with this service and every time I get a confirmation email that the registration was a success. But two days after I paid 36 Euros for every domain 6 for the domain and 30 for the pretended trusted fee-based trustee, I get a refund of 6 Euros and 30 has disappeared along with the domain.

No domains and I lost 90 Euros by trusting your services and I get only wind. If you are unable to provide these .FR domains so why please charge me for every domain which I was able to get elsewhere for 6 dollars (30 Euros for this service) which doesn't exist at all. I have chosen GoDaddy because I trusted this service:

.FR  Eligibility Information

Please update missing or invalid information below .FR domains that do not have a registrant and admin contact in France require a fee-based trustee service (we will provide) to proceed.
This fee is $29.99 per year of domain registration and will automatically be added.

and I paid 36 Euros x 3 (108 Euros) to be sure to get these domains but I was scammed here by getting a refund of 18 Euros after 24 hours 6 for each domain, and lost 90 Euros with no domain registered after I get an email confirming that it was successful. These are my orders numbers because I was unable to send any ticket elsewhere, to email you or to chat with you.

Customer #: 79553047

1- Invoice / Receipt #: 1129677419

2- Invoice / Receipt #: 1128713785

I ordered the same domain twice and you charged us 72 Euros for one domain registration which has been declined after 24 hours even we paid the additional 60 Euros for fee-based trustee service (we will provide) to proceed which you haven't provided.

I request a total refund please if this service doesn't do anything and is failing to provide any help or the 2 domains I registered please.

It seems to me for the first time after many years with you that I was totally scammed for ordering the wind and losing 90 dollars for nothing.

Anyone