cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Issues accessing my website after domain transfer to GoDaddy

Hello , please guys i dont belief a big company like godaddy can be bad like this ... i transfer my domain from Nigeria last month, i have been complain since 5 days after receiving mail that my domain is transfer successfully, up till now i cant still access the site properly sometime it will be available sometimes is will not be accessible , am 100% tired of you guys please if we cant find solution to this today please i need a refund  let me go back to my country , i don't even understand why i come at first (maybe because of big name) i  have another hosting with you guys that is doing fine why transfer of domain is that difficult for you ?

domain name in question

mylandfirst.com 

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Issues accessing my website after domain transfer to GoDaddy

@webdox 

We are end users like you so we can't help with any sort of refund. 

What is your domain name. It is possible that your domain did transfer correctly but the DNS settings either need to be updated or are propagating.

If you can share your domain name we can look at the settings.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Issues accessing my website after domain transfer to GoDaddy/?isc=gdcommment

Mylandfirst.com

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Issues accessing my website after domain transfer to GoDaddy/?isc=gdcommment

@webdox 

Thank you for providing your domain.

I can see from https://dnschecker.org/#NS/Mylandfirst.com that there are a few name servers which haven't updated yet. I suggest trying to add a cname to the dns for example Host = test points to = @

You can also reach out to GoDaddy support and ask them to re-submit the zone file which may help finish the propogation

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi @webdox,

Welcome to the Community!

Your domain name is resolving successfully to a WordPress installation. Your DNS looks to be correct for the server that your hosting is on. Is your concern with the website coming up in your browser, or the appearance of the WordPress website itself? Be sure to clear your browser cache to be certain you are seeing the current resolution. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support