cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with forwarding one domain to another domain

I guess this isn't for me as I am apparently very computer stupid.

Before I completely give up, I am trying once more.

I bought (over a year ago) the domain (on GoDaddy) weightlossmotivation90.

I then made a website (on GoDaddy) for that domain and did not get much business.

I now want to keep that name ( as it is on my business cards) but have people that go to www.weightlossmotivation90.com go to my company site ( sbcara.skinnybodycare.com).

My status does show that site and that it is forwarded but when you type in www.weightlossmotiation90.com, its a white screen.

Please help me!

5 REPLIES 5
Advocate VII

Hi @cara523,

It looks like you misspelled your domain name in the forwarding!  Look at "motivation" the v is missing!

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

I don't see that? That has been my domain for years and I didn't type that in when I did the forwarding. I only typed in where I want that domain to go...sbccara.skinnybodycare.com

Ok, it looks like that typo was in your post not in the domain forward.   When I enter www.weightlossmotivation90.com

the forward seems to work fine.

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
New

Hello,

My domain www.beautybyjanisann.com is not working.  I tried it a few days now...when I click on the link it is taking me to a page that can not be displayed.

This is the link I want to domain to go to (I change it every 7 days) I never had a problem.  https://www.youniqueproducts.com/JanisSileo/party/5446342/view

Former Employee

Hi @Jsileo, Welcome to the community.

This is not the forum for direct account support (we can't see your settings), but it seems like you are trying to set-up domain forwarding. The instructions for this can be found in:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/forward-a-domain-12123

I would check this first and if you have allowed enough time for it to take effect, contact 24/7 support.

I hope this helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support