cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

JP Domain still in setup progress for days

I have two .jp domains registered at last month but one of them is still not available. It says: Domain setup in progress. This may take a few minutes. I can't change DNS and set up the domain.

What's to do to activate the domain? 

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: JP Domain still in setup progress for days

Hi @dannypowers. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! .JP domains can take some time to register. This is usually because there is a verification process that occurs with the registry. However, it shouldn't take more than 36 hours. If it has, then you'll need to get in touch with our customer care team so they can have the issue reviewed. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

@JesseW thx. it has been 10 days since the registration. 

Hello, how I can veryfy my domain. I have already registered. There is no option of verify. I can not contact. The live chat and support 24/7 also off.  Is it weekend ( live alos ) in Saterday and Sunday?
Looking your suggestion.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @shahjahansiraj. You shouldn't need to do anything to start the verification problem. If an issue arises, our domain compliance team will reach out. If the verification takes longer than 36 hours, then you'd need to review the issue with our customer care team.

You're correct that our chat team isn't available over the weekend. If you need support on a Saturday or Sunday, you'd only be able to do so via telephone. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

Thanks for your information and guide.