cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Just bought a domain and its not showing on my domains

Hello

I just bought a domain.

i was charged and even got the reciept on my email but not showing on my list of domains.

What can be wrong?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Just bought a domain and its not showing on my domains

Exactly the same here which I have bought, nothing comes up, and, I dont think its attached to my hosting either, as I had to type it in when setting up and it really didnt show anything that it was there, if you get me.

- Dabz

For anyone else who has this... Ive been on to support, and they've said my domain had failed to register, and they will attempt to register it over the next 48 hours, so basically, you've got to sit and periodically check your account.

Dabz 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @stanleyjames and @Dabzy1978. There are a few reasons that you might find your self in this situation. A failed registration is definitely one of them. Another thing that happens more often than you might think is that someone has more than one GoDaddy account and the domain/product is just in a different account than the one they've logged into. It's a good idea to double check the receipt to see what customer number is listed there. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Just a follow up... My domain was eventually registered and it's appeared in my account and points to my hosting.

Dabz