cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Just bought a .nl domain, but can't find it.

Hello Everyone,

I just bought a new domain name with .nl extension and I am unable to find it on my account's domain manager page.

Can anyone please help :O.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Former Employee

Greetings @Jameswjames ,

We appreciate you using The Community, as this may be of general interest to others too. When purchasing a .NL domain The Registry needs to verify that you have identified valid nameservers associated with the name.

This usually does not take long, but it does take a little time, so the domain may not appear immediately. Just check your order history. If you see the domain purchase there, it will be in the account soon (or we'll let you know the reason why).

Since you posted some hours ago, I suggest you check your account, if it is not there within 24 hours, contact support.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Former Employee

Greetings @Jameswjames ,

We appreciate you using The Community, as this may be of general interest to others too. When purchasing a .NL domain The Registry needs to verify that you have identified valid nameservers associated with the name.

This usually does not take long, but it does take a little time, so the domain may not appear immediately. Just check your order history. If you see the domain purchase there, it will be in the account soon (or we'll let you know the reason why).

Since you posted some hours ago, I suggest you check your account, if it is not there within 24 hours, contact support.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post