Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Nubiesan
Getting Started

Landing Page for Parked Domains

I am new at this and hope my question makes sense.

I have a managed word press site, and I have registered domains that someone might search for that relate to some of the products on the site.

I see that I can "park" the domains, and GoDaddy will put up a landing page.  I would like to be able to put up my own landing page with links to the main site.  Is this possible, and if so, how would I accomplish this?

Thanks for your input

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @Nubiesan,

Welcome to the Community!

Instead of a separate page for each domain, you can forward the domains to the corresponding pages on your WordPress website. For example, you may have mymaindomain.com as your WP website and it features a page with a blue widget you are selling. You can forward the bluewidget.com domain to the page on the website featuring this product. (https://www.mymaindomain.com/bluewidgetsforsale - or whatever the page is named.)

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PL281
Super User IV

@Nubiesan 

I guess I'm confused by your question - Are you saying you have a site (for example mycompany.com) and you have a 2nd domain (myProduct.com) and you would like to set up a marketing "landing" page for the myproduct.com domain - You would have to setup a 2nd website for that domain - a landing page is really just a 1 page website

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

TLH

Hi @Nubiesan,

Welcome to the Community!

Instead of a separate page for each domain, you can forward the domains to the corresponding pages on your WordPress website. For example, you may have mymaindomain.com as your WP website and it features a page with a blue widget you are selling. You can forward the bluewidget.com domain to the page on the website featuring this product. (https://www.mymaindomain.com/bluewidgetsforsale - or whatever the page is named.)

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post