cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
NiKMic
New

Manage Zones/MX Records page blank

I am trying to set up my external MX Records (hosted on Digital Ocean) so I can set up e-mail forwarding. I looked at this tutorial, and I deduce that I need to use the second tutorial (when I tried the first one I have the following message under records; 'We can't display your DNS information because your nameservers aren't managed by us.'). When I go on DNS > Manage Zones I see the tool bar, the title bar (DNS Management) but then the rest of the page is empty. Any idea why this is happening? How can I set up my MX Records for e-mail forwarding?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
charminglygeeky
Employee

Hi @NiKMic,

Welcome to our forums! Since your domain's nameservers are not managed by us, your domain's DNS is no longer under our control. You will want to reach out to your hosting provider with instructions on how to edit your MX records with them. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
charminglygeeky
Employee

Hi @NiKMic,

Welcome to our forums! Since your domain's nameservers are not managed by us, your domain's DNS is no longer under our control. You will want to reach out to your hosting provider with instructions on how to edit your MX records with them. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post