cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Managing domains as a delegate

Hi I'm getting this error when attempting to manage domains using delegate access and has been for 2 days after the first attempt to manage. Is this a common issue for everyone?

Allion_0-1585314066154.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New
Solution

Re: Managing domains as a delegate

Still no solution found but got some flash of a notification in purple colour said something about an upcoming update and quickly vanished. And also this occurred once in another account too, but it was ok after I closed the browser and logged in again. I'm feeling like this issue is from GoDaddy's side.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

I do not get that when currently accessing domains via delegate access @Allion but I have gotten that exact error in the past. I 'rectify' this by doing a couple of things:

1. I try a different browser
  2. Hard refresh my browser
  3. Clear my browser cache

I can't tell you what the problem is caused by but those steps typically get me back rockin'. I try not to clear my browser cache if I can help it so that is my last resort. Also check out the post thread Managing domains as a delegate for some additional thought on this. I hope that helps? Come back and let us know if that got you working!

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Highlighted
New

I just noticed that this only happens for one account, when I'm using delegate access to other accounts it works fine. Do you have any idea what this might be?

Highlighted
Super User I

Maybe it's a permission issue? Try to reset the permissions by that use by cancelling the delegate access and requesting it again. Let me know if that actually works.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

Highlighted
New

I tried that too, But no luck so far.

Highlighted
Super User I

I'm fresh out of ideas, sorry about that @Allion. I am curious what the issue turns out to be though. When you get it figured please come back and let up know how you got that resolved.

Highlighted
New
Solution

Still no solution found but got some flash of a notification in purple colour said something about an upcoming update and quickly vanished. And also this occurred once in another account too, but it was ok after I closed the browser and logged in again. I'm feeling like this issue is from GoDaddy's side.

View solution in original post