Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Moving domain from Leadpages

I had my domain linked to Leadpages but then decided to cancel my Leadpages account and simply forward the domain to a landing page. But since I cancelled Leadpages I can’t seem to get the domain to work again. Any suggestions on resetting the domain back to the original settings? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Muse
Super User II

@allencpaul 

To cover all the bases since you did not note where your landing page hosted...

• If GoDaddy hosts the landing page, did you change your domain back to GoDaddy's default servers?  Once you do that, you can then forward it to another domain.
  • If GoDaddy does not host the landing page, you need to change the DNS nameservers to those provided by the web host where that landing page lives.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Success is the sum of details." ~ Harvey S. Firestone

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Muse
Super User II

@allencpaul 

To cover all the bases since you did not note where your landing page hosted...

• If GoDaddy hosts the landing page, did you change your domain back to GoDaddy's default servers?  Once you do that, you can then forward it to another domain.
  • If GoDaddy does not host the landing page, you need to change the DNS nameservers to those provided by the web host where that landing page lives.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Success is the sum of details." ~ Harvey S. Firestone

View solution in original post