cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Mr New to Community With Major Issues Today

EDIT: Aww thanks for the quick replies guys, I feel much more relaxed now.Heart I thought I was the only one with this issue. And it seems everything is okay now. Lets hope it stays that way! Smiley Very Happy

Hi everyone this is my first post and so far I had no reason to post before today

but today all my domains are failing to redirect on to my websites.

I have few domains on different accounts and they all seem to just not load up at all. Man Sad

Guy over the phone said everything looks fine but why did my websites all fail and won't loadup using the domain names? Man Frustrated

I tried using different computers and internet connection, still same problem.

Tried change from forwarding with masking to just forwarding still same issue.

This is the error webpages keep displaying:

This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

You're not alone.. the problem seems to have resolved itself a few moments ago for me, but I have been having difficulty with my godaddy.com domain this morning too.  I have it setup to forward to another domain hosted on web.com which works fine when accessed directly.  I hope things stay up!

View solution in original post

Hey @2Cool4You

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Based on the errors you're describing, this sounds related to current alerts we have reported on our status page. Not sure why the agent you spoke with didn't recognize this, but are admins are already working to correct this as quickly as possible now. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

2 REPLIES 2

You're not alone.. the problem seems to have resolved itself a few moments ago for me, but I have been having difficulty with my godaddy.com domain this morning too.  I have it setup to forward to another domain hosted on web.com which works fine when accessed directly.  I hope things stay up!

Hey @2Cool4You

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Based on the errors you're describing, this sounds related to current alerts we have reported on our status page. Not sure why the agent you spoke with didn't recognize this, but are admins are already working to correct this as quickly as possible now. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support