cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My blog only load on www.vimtertainment.com and won't load on vimtertainment.com

My blog only load on www.vimtertainment.com and won't load on vimtertainment.com
3 REPLIES 3

Re: My blog only load on www.vimtertainment.com and won't load on vimtertainment.com

I need help for the both to work but only the www.vimtertainment.com is working even I forwarded vimtertainment.com to www.vimtertainment.com is still not working what will I do
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My blog only load on www.vimtertainment.com and won't load on vimtertainment.com

Hi @Vimtertainment. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It looks like you may have resolved this issue already. I'm able to see your website when I visit vimtertainment.com. If you did resolve the issue, please consider following up here with the steps you took to do so. Others may benefit from what you've experienced.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted
Solution

OK this is what I did to get the two flowing together. When I login to godaddy went to my product and my domain name is there without www only vimtertainment.com is there, it will ask to put your domain to work, when you click on the domain don't click on the building a website just to straight to connect, then it will take you where you forward the domain without www so in the box put your domain with www.vimtertainment.com and done wait for some hours and try using both your domain with and without www