Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

My purchased domain is not visible among my products

At exactly Feb 14, 2019, 5:43 AM, i purchased my first domain Rgistplus.com,

i have applied for adsense account severally and i keep recieving this email that my site is down or domain not correct i decieded to visit my products today to see how i can fix that,

to my greatest suprise i did not find my product there, sincierly i am not happy at all,

i want my product to be fixed right now i want to see and manage it,

PLEASE!!!!

Order Number: 1445554327
Product
Quantity
Term
Price
.COM Domain Registration
rgistplus.com
1 Domain
1 Year
$1.17
Subtotal:
$1.17
Tax:
$0.00
Total:
$1.17
View Full Receipt
3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: My purchased domain is not visible among my products

@Uyouko 

The Website https://www.rgistplus.com/ is up. I would look at the receipt email (from where you copied the information in your post) and in the top corner should be your customer number. 

When you log into GoDaddy in the top right where your name is click there and compare the customer numbers - more than likely you have 2 GoDaddy accounts.

In regards to the adsense message - that maybe saying that AdSense can't connect / verify your site due to missing code or some other reason.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New

It is not possible to own two godaddy account using one Email address, the same receipt i received in my email correspond with my account but the particular product is not listed, there should be two products there but its only one that is appearing, this is my whats App number +2348160659208 so i can give you my login details to verify for me, please message me privately on whats App or email rgistplus@gmail.com thank you!
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Just for anyone following this - 

I worked with @Uyouko offline. As suspected there were 2 different accounts involved and that is why the domain wasn't showing up in the products.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community